Rest easy. This firm queen mattress has all the essentials for a superior night of sleep at an affordable price. Layers of foam-including response memory foam-support you with contouring comfort. Share your sleeping space with a partner or pet" Power packed coils keep motion transfer to a minimum. From afternoon dozing to deep sleep, there's nothing this mattress can't help you conquer.
- Comfort level: firm
- High-density quilt foam
- High-density response memory foam
- Firm foam
- 720 individual power packed wrapped coils
- Ashley Edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support
- High-density base foam
- Adjustable base compatible
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Foundation/box spring sold separately
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- State recycling fee may apply
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
|Item Color Key
||Palisades Firm Queen Mattress
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Inner Spring Mattress
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||60''W x 80''D x 14''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.